Migration Services

Our services 

At Traveller’s Needs” we are engaged in, Obtaining Family, Permanent Residency Visa’s through Skilled Migration or Investments, Temporary resident permits, Student Visas for Higher Education, Work permits through our recruitment partner organizations in designated countries, Family Migration (Spouse Visas and Family Reunion), Political Asylum and Refugee claims (Conditions applies) 

Immigration Service For Below Destinations 

•   Canadian Immigration Visas 

•   Australian Migration Visas 

•   New Zealand Migration Visas 

•   United States EB 5 and B1/B2 Visas 

•   United Kingdom Investor Visas 

•   Poland and other Schengen TRP Visas 

What we do 

    ·   Professional Eligibility Assessments for all type of Visas in each respective Countries 

    ·   Free initial Consultations via ( Telephone / Whatsup)

    ·   Handle Skilled Migration Applications to Australia / New Zealand / Canada and Denmark 

    ·   Advice and Assistance on Family / Spouse / Parent and Child Migration 

    ·   Student Visa Consultations on Overseas Higher Studies to every part of the WORLD 

    ·   Handle Work Permits to Canada / Singapore and selected professions to Australia and New Zealand 

    ·   Handle Visit / Business / Dependent / Tourist Visas to Any Country 

    ·   Visa Applicants can get their applications/documents one time check-up by our Experts before submitting for Visa on special fee packages 

    Get Updates & More

    Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox