New Zealand Immigration Visas
The New Zealand Skilled Migration Programme allows skilled workers in specialty occupations to immigrate to New Zealand to help fill workforce shortages
New Zealand is currently experiencing a huge shortage of skilled workers in a number of industries so now is the perfect time to apply.
You no longer need to have a job offer or sponsorship to be eligible for a New Zealand Skilled Migration Visa, but if you do have a job from a New Zealand employer, you will get additional points to your visa application. To be eligible for this New Zealand Work Visa you will need score at least 100 points in the skills test.
The basic requirements are:
- You must be under 56 years old.
- You must meet the character and health requirements.
- Your occupation must be on the Skills list.
- You must be fully qualified in your occupation.
- You must have at least 3 years of experience relevant to your qualification.
- You must be fluent in English.
EMAIL US : firstname.lastname@example.org